The Maxisys Ultra is a diagnostic tool with Android 7.0, it also features a 13-inch touchscreen tablet with an octa-core processor (2.3GHz quad-core + 1.7GHz quad-core), 256GB of built-in RAM, all of which support new split-screen multi-app navigation, diagnostic guidance and test kits to confirm repairs.
The all new MaxiSYS Ultra is the first diagnostic tool to be designed to match the growth of more complex automotive electrical systems and Electric Vehicles (EV) which are becoming ever more common place. MS Ultra provides the latest OE level coverage for most domestic and foreign vehicles, with advanced ECU coding and programming automatic system and software update.
Top Reasons to Choose The Maxisys Ultra Scanner
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
Some videos help you better understand the MaxiSys Ultra Scanner
1. Autel MaxiSYS Ultra Scanner - Webcast Training - Performance Of The Future