Autel Maxicheck Pro for ABS Brake Auto Bleeding OBD2 Scan Tool with Airbag, EPB, SAS, BMS, Oil Reset Services for Specific Vehicles
Autel MaxiCheck Pro diagnostic scanner is designed for car maintenance services. It is an ideal scan tool for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems. Maxicheck Pro scanner performs service likes Inspection and Mileage Resets. Oil Light Reset. Battery Maintenance Services. View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment code is detected. ABS and SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes. Besides, check pro equiped with various diagnoses & special functions like ABS Bleeding, Airbag, EPB which are NOT universally compatible.
Autel Maxicheck Pro Main Features:
- Complete OBD2/EOBD coverage for Domestic, Asian & European Vehicle
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty & Lifetime Free Update
- Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
- Reads & Clears EPB/SBC Trouble Codes
- Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Lights
- Diagnoses EPB/SBC Caliper Functionality
- Resets the Oil Service Light
- Resets the Service Mileage & Service Interval
- Resets Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
- SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
- Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality
- ABS Bi-directional Functionality
- Resets battery adaptation and registers battery replacement
- Reads, Records and Plays Back OBD2 Live Data Graphing
Autel Maxicheck Pro Specification:
- Display：TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )
- Operating Temperature：0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140 °F)
- Storage Temperature：-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)
- External Power：12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
- Dimensions ：Length: 212 mm (8.35’’) ,Width: 110.5 mm (4.35’’) ,Height: 37.5 mm (1.48’’)
- Weight: 0.28 kg (without wire) 0.484 kg(with wire)
Autel Maxicheck Pro Package List:
- 1pc X Maxicheck Pro Unit
- 1pc X OBD II Cable
- 1pc X CD Software
- 1pc X USB Cable
- 1pc X User Manual
- 1pc X Hard Carry Case
Purchasing & DeliveryWhy Paying with PayPal?
1. Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
2. Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
3. PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.
How to pay by PayPal?
1. Once you have your cart ready to go, you can head over to the checkout page to continue with your purchase. You will be asked to fill in your shipping/invoice details.
2. We accept all major credit cards through Paypal. PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
3. If you run into any problems during this procedure, send us an e-mail to Autelobdscan@gmail.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.